Saturday, June 19, 2010

Smashbox Photofinnish Light&Benefit Some Kinda Gorgeous Foundation Faker

Hihi

So, I recently placed 2 orders to sephora, and as some of you know, with each product comes thee samples. For the next few days, I'll be reviewing them. The first of them is Smashbox Photofinnish Light face primer.








This is the full sized product. It was absolutely amazing on my skin. It felt a little oily on my fingers, but not on my face. It completely eliminated my pores, and any other imperfections. Its AWESOME! I really have no complaints, and if I had the money right now, I'd buy the full sized product. I would seriously recommend this product to anyone, anywhere. And, in case anyone is wondering what foundation I used with it, I used, it was Benefit Some Kinda Gorgeous: The foundation faker
A fabulous foundation, but kinda difficult to apply. =(
Anywho, seey'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment